Advantages of Employing Geelong Monitoring Services
- Geelong Monitoring Services as part of Sectrol Security is a Private Security Company registered by the Victorian Police Licensing Services Division
- Private Security Licence No. 645-516-20S
- Geelong Monitoring Services as part of Sectrol Security is a registered and financial member of ASIAL (Australian Security Industry Association Limited).
- Sectrol Security (Geelong Monitoring Services) employs 40+ of which 10 guards reside and work solely patrolling and performing static guard duties in the Geelong and surrounding areas. We currently have 3 patrol cars on duty 365 days of the year servicing both our existing clients and other monitoring clientele in an area extending south to Jan Juc, north to Lara, east to Queenscliff and west to Winchelsea.
- Each security patrolman or static guard has the following minimum qualifications:
- Certificate 2 in Security Operations
- Certificate 3 in Security Operations
- Private Security Individual Licence (Security Guard)
- First Aid Level 2
- Training of security patrolman & static guard include the following:
- Working in Teams
- Workplace Safety
- Provide First Aid
- Manage Conflict Through Negotiation
- Protect Self & Others Using Basic Defensive Tactics
- Respond to a Security Risk Situation
- Dispute Resolution
- Responsible Serving of Alcohol
- All employees undergo a National Police check (criminal history check) prior to commencing employment and at regular intervals of not more than 3 years.
- Staff Support and Backup – We currently have 3 no. guards (less than 5 minutes away) performing duties ranging from Static Guard to patrol work – 365 days per year (this extends to 4 over the summer holiday period).
- Able to provide fully qualified guards quickly to cover personnel whom are sick or on annual leave etc, with no disruption to running of the site.
- Insurance – Geelong Monitoring Services has the appropriate insurance (public liability) coverage for security guarding and patrolling whilst on the premises.
- OH & S – Geelong Monitoring Services has the appropriate competencies to deal with security activities.